With over 13 years of pure work excellence in the Montreal area, a fleet of different sized trucks and thousands of happy clients, we are the city’s first choice movers for local, long-distance, residential, and commercial moving services.
We are the best in the region because we refuse to relent and we’ve worked extra hard over the years to become the moving company of choice in Montreal and the surrounding towns. We want to do more than meet our clients’ expectations, we want to give you the best moving service that you’ll ever get by providing high care levels and quality customer service.
From basic moves to complicated relocation services, as the best movers Montreal, we have the capacity and the ability to handle any type of moves.
There are many movers in Montreal but there’s no company that can compete with us when it comes to packaging services. With our superior packing supplies and highly trained experts, you can rest assured that your items are safe when packing and packing.
Even when you’re moving valuable and fragile items like art, vintage furniture pieces or expensive vases, leave it to us because we’ll make sure that your items will get to your new destination in the same condition as we found them.
One more reason we are the best moving company in Montreal is that each of our staff is professionally and meticulously trained and they go through a state-of-the-art training program, unlike in other companies.
Montreal movers come in different shapes and sizes, offering the same services, but what differs is the quality of the services. This is why we stepped in, 13 years ago to offer our full-range moving services to make it easy for people and businesses.
Many people and businesses who have conducted moves in Montreal have found out how difficult moving can be especially if you choose unproven Montreal movers.
We understand everything that comes into play when conducting a move in Montreal. This is why – when you move with our company – you will get a dedicated and highly trained move coordinator to make sure that everything goes into the plan.
The moving coordinator will work with you from the start to the end of your move.
We are a top moving company that makes it easy for everyone to move and some of the amenities that set us apart from our competitors include:
- Full packing and unpacking services – we will pack all your stuff, store them in our secure storage locations or load them and transport them in our trucks.
- Local and long-distance relocation services
- Office furniture protection
- A zero-deductible insurance cover
- Wardrobe boxes
- Moving dollies, mattress covers and padded blankets
- Plastic protection for bedding
We will work with you and come up with a working plan for any of your relocation services. We believe in creating a custom plan for every move and this is what that gives us a high success rate every time. We know that the only way to do the job right is through teamwork.
Montreal Residential Moving
Montreal movers might offer the same type of services, but this is only on paper because things are different when it comes to execution.
Our company, Movingo, has a great reputation in Montreal and this is the reason a majority of our residential moving services come through referral.
Anyone one who has experienced our moving services understands we don’t do this just to make money. We work hard to give our clients a lasting experience through our commitment to customer service and high standards of care for all your belongings.
We are Montreal’s preferred mover because we not only care for your items but also you, our client. This is why we don’t work with temporary staff; we have a full-time team who continuously receive stringent training until they get the Movingo DNA.
Whether we are moving a young couple or a big family with lots of items, we approach each move according to its uniqueness but with the same high levels of professionalism and dedication to give you the best service.
Check our Montreal movers reviews and you will see why many people choose to work with us. We offer top-quality residential moving services in Montreal whether you are moving down the street or far away into the suburbs.
We will listen to your specific relocation needs and address them to perfection on moving day.
Montreal Commercial Moving
Montreal movers offer relocation services for all types of businesses whether they’re well established or startups.
Hiring a moving company that understands the demands and unique needs of a business compared to a residential move is the only to go. Your preferred best movers Montreal must know how to carefully handle the furniture, computers, and other electronics and do it fast to minimize downtime.
We have the skills, experience, and ability to help you with your commercial relocation process. Whether it’s a local commercial move from Montreal to a different city, we have what it takes to move you right.
Our highly skilled staff has the capacity to handle full office relocations, corporate extensions, and any other commercial moving service that falls in between.
As the best movers in Montreal, we can move your offices across the city or town in one day. If you’re conducting a business expansion to a bigger office space in a new city, we can move your office appliances and even create a working plan of transferring your employees to your new office space.
Our team even has the capacity to move small, medium, and large warehouses.
We have a dedicated staff for commercial packing and unpacking and we can assign a move coordinator who will anticipate your needs and create a customized solution for you.
Montreal Office Moving
Montreal movers offer quality office relocation services regardless of where you’re moving your business.
We not only hire a full-time staff to train and get the job done the right way but we also want to ensure the safety of your items.
You should never work with an office mover who hires temporary staff because you might lose your valuable office electronic equipment or your priceless office data that might fall into the wrong hands and sabotage your business.
Our Montreal movers Lasalle QC will safeguard all your items, including your furniture and electronic equipment so that it gets to your new destination as it was when it was handed over to us.
Your office move will be properly organized, from arranging the boxes, packing, transporting the items to unpacking, and we’ll make everything easy to find once we get to your new destination.
We are movers on West Island and we understand that you’re in business just like we are. Our team works extra hard to get you to your new place of business so that you can get back up and running.
Office moves work under strict time constraints and we guarantee to work within your time frame.
Let us handle your office move in Montreal and you will be back to business in no time.
Montreal Last-Minute Moving
Montreal movers make last-minute moving less stressful than it should be by creating a prompt working plan that highlights and solves all the last-minute moving issues. Sadly, many Movers in Montreal downplay the problems that come up during a last-minute move and they end up creating a big mess.
If you have to move on short notice, we know that you don’t have the time to prepare your home or office space. A caring last-minute moving company in Montreal will help you pack, disassemble the furniture, pack the items nicely and transport them to your new place.
Whether you’re looking for a Montreal small mover, the company that shows up should make it easy for you to move on short notice.
Many residential and commercial clients can’t stand the thought of packing everything on short notice but you don’t have to with our movers in Montreal.
This makes us, Movingo, the best option to help you during this difficult period. We provide full service moving solutions and we will handle all the last-minute responsibilities
Let us handle everything from:
- Packing – we will show up with the moving supplies including tapes, bubble wraps, boxes, etc. and start packing your items.
- Moving trucks – our moving trucks are fully fitted and ready to help you move even in under one day.
There is no time to lose during a last-minute move and every minute counts when you work with us.
Montreal Local Moving
Montreal local movers provide moving services for individuals and businesses in and around the city of Montreal.
Just because you’re moving locally doesn’t mean that you should hire small movers Montreal. Moving, even short distances is time-consuming, stressful, and overwhelming and you should never downplay the reasons to hire professional movers.
Our Montreal moving company is here to help you by offering a range of local moving services including:
- Providing all sorts of packing boxes, and special packaging gear.
- Specialized moving services for antiques, marble and glass items, fine art, expensive furniture, pianos, pool tables, etc.
- Fully equipped moving trucks of different sizes
- Experienced movers including skilled drivers and packers
- Free relocation quotes and consultations
We understand that any move is tough, and when you work with other companies, it can even be expensive. But when you choose to work with us, we will give you a straightforward quote based on the hours taken to complete the entire relocation process.
We are rated as the most affordable local moving service provider in Montreal take great pride in running an open and honest business. Our work ethic and principles has propelled us to the top of the Montreal moving industry ad this is something that we are really proud of.
We have what it takes to complete big moves because we have the equipment, knowhow and a dedication to succeed. We guarantee that we will not only meet your expectations, but surpass them. Contact our movers today if you want to experience sheer dedication when moving.
Moving Companies Montreal
Montreal movers know the complexities involved in a move and that is why you should never DIY a move; always call the professionals to help you.
There are some people who might downplay the role of a moving company in organizing and executing a move by attempting to do it themselves. As moving experts who have seen how difficult a move is, this is not advisable because you’ll be putting you and your items at risk.
These are the reasons why you should never execute a move all by yourself:
- You’ll Miss Key Steps - Every home or office move should start with a solid plan and if you plan to do it yourself, you’ll definitely miss key steps because you’ve probably never done this before. Call the professionals at Movingo to help you plan the move and you will not regret missing crucial steps later.
- You Don’t Understand the Full Cost of a Move - There is no way you can predict the overall cost of a relocation project and budget for everything including moving boxes, moving dollies, the moving truck, and all the other important moving materials.
- Moving Requires an Expert -There are some jobs that you simply have to hire an expert such as plumbing, electrical, gas, and moving services among others. These jobs don’t have a shortcut and always need professionals to get the work done safely.
- It Will Affect Your Productivity or Cause Stress in Your Relationship - If you have a family and you decide to DIY a move, you might end up causing stress in your relationship because the move will take forever to complete, you will have a lot of work to do that you didn’t have to and you might break a few things.
- Any Mistake Can Be Costly - If you damage your home or office space during a move, you might end up paying a lot of money for making repairs. Calling the professionals might seem expensive at first, but in the long run, you’ll end up saving a lot of money.
A DIY move in an office space is almost unimaginable because many hours will be wasted when moving and this will definitely affect the running and profitability of the business.
Let the experts at best movers Montreal do the work than putting pressure on your family or workers.
Montreal Long Distance Movers
Montreal movers make long-distance moving, which is not an easy process, easy and smooth due to proper planning.
Our movers in Montreal have conducted countless long-distance moves to a point it has become an easy process for us.
Nothing can surprise our movers in Montreal because of the experience and the challenges they have faced before – we are the best in long-distance moving because we know what we are doing.
Every long-distance move that we receive goes through a thorough but open process where you, the client, know everything including the charges.
During the quote process, our team will come to your place to get all the information needed to complete the move on time and on budget. This information is important because it allows us to answer all of your questions and give you an estimate. You can even call us today for a free long-distance moving quote in Montreal.
Another reason why you should hire our long-distance moving service is because we’re an accredited Montreal long distance moving company. We have a zero-deductible insurance cover to cater to any accident that may happen during the move and we want our clients to stay protected at all times.
A good insurance cover is the difference between a good moving company in Montreal from a great moving company in Montreal.
This is the reason we work hard to make sure that you and your items are safe at all times during the move. Movingo is a fully insured moving company in Montreal with over 13 years of experience and we have what it takes to give you a long distance move that tics all the boxes.
Looking for long-distance storage options? There are times during a long-distance move where you cannot move all the items at once or there are some items that you want to get rid of, and this is where our storage options come in.
We offer long-distance storage options for a long or short time and we guarantee the safety of your items.
Montreal movers vary in size but most of the services offered are the same. So, how do you know that you’ve hired a competent moving company in Montreal? The following tips will make it easy for you to hire the best moving company:
- Research the Moving Companies - Do not hire the first company that’s available for your upcoming move, take time and research to make sure that you’re making the best decision. Ask for warnings or recommendations from friends and family and if the company provides references, call them to know more about the company. Finally, check the Better Business Bureau to see if the company has any filed complaints from clients.
- Don’t Settle for One Estimate - When choosing a moving company, it’s best to get more than one estimate. You can even welcome the moving agent into your home to take a look at your items that you want to be transported, this way, you’ll get an estimate on the total cost of transporting your items.
- Never Settle for a Blank Moving Contract - Do not agree to a blank moving contract and you should always get everything in writing. Make sure that all the movers’ estimates and added fees are listed on the contract including the pick-up and day of delivery. Read and understand the contract and make sure that all your items are listed this ensures that all your items will be transported and delivered to your new place.
- Avoid Additional Fees - Ask the Montreal mover about any extra fees on the first stage. A good mover should stick to the contract and should not charge you extra after giving you an estimate.
Movers on Montreal
Montreal movers make moving into a new home or office space an easy process with their friendly, courteous and professional assistance.
Some of the services that you can get include:
- Residential moving - with residential moving, your preferred movers on Montreal will make it possible for you to smoothly transition into your new home. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a local or long-distance move, your items will be safely packed and transported to where you want them.
- Commercial moving – this service is for companies, organizations, or industrial parks relocating to a new space. When you choose highly trained and able Montreal movers, you’ll be back serving your clients in no time because your business operations won’t be interrupted for long.
- Staff relocation – are you moving some or all of your staff into a new environment in Montreal? The team at Movingo will help you with local, regional, and long-distance work relocations.
When you are transporting the things that mean the most to you, be it your family belongings or your business possessions, we are the moving company that you should trust.
Having worked in the industry for a long time, we have the knowledge, experience, and most importantly, the will to help you move to your new home or office space efficiently and trouble-free.
We will give you our time and full dedication to make sure that you get the most from our relocation service. We care about you, our client, and we’ll do all we can to make sure that you are content with our service.
Montreal Full-Service Movers
Montreal movers are deemed full-service movers by offering every relocation service to serve all types of customers. Some of our specialized services include:
Piano moving – as the best piano movers Montreal, we have the skills, the knowledge and the equipment to move all types of pianos. Pianos come in different shapes and sizes and if you fail to get it right, moving a piano can be a challenging task. When someone asks for piano moving services, its impossible to know the type of piano. One of our staff will come to your place to identify the piano and this allows us to know the equipment needed to transport the item.
Fine art moving – based on the services that we offer, it’s impossible to compare us to other small movers Montreal. With our fine art moving service, we have everything needed to avoid any problems and move the piece without as much as a scratch. Art pieces are unique and hold a lot of sentimental value and we promise to handle the piece of art with great care and caution. We’re here for people, corporates, museums, and art galleries to offer our fine art moving service that guarantees the safety of your valued possessions.
Specialized moving – if you want to book our Montreal specialty moving service, our team will show up to your place and help you move the unique and precious items. It does not matter how big or how small the items are, our team will show up with the right equipment and transport the items with ease.
Movers in Montreal
Montreal movers at Movingo are the team to call when you’re relocating into a new home or office premises. Our team knows that any sort of move is a major life event and should be handled by true professionals.
Our movers in Montreal show the following qualities:
- Caring and Professional Staff – every one of our staff is highly trained and cares about your happiness. From our sales staff to our movers on the ground, we have the best moving team in Montreal making us the best for local, long-distance, office, home, and specialized moving.
- Experienced staff – imagine the service that you'll get when you hire a moving company with over 13 years of experience? You get the best moving service in Montreal because our team has done it all and experienced it all. We will handle your items to perfection and we will do all we can to make sure that you’re satisfied.
- Punctual movers – a good mover understands that time is valuable. Being punctual doesn’t always mean showing up on time, but our movers stick to the schedule and will not waste any time until we get you to your new space.
- Precise movers – a good moving company values your business and wants to do everything right so you can keep doing what you do best. A good moving company gives precise estimates and remains in line with that expectation to avoid any surprises on moving day.
- Professional movers – professionalism means the mover has all the right tools and properly equipped moving trucks to handle all sorts of moves.
Contact us to move with the most dedicated relocation team in Montreal.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|